GCL has provided specialist services in the mandatory area of Hazardous Area Compliance for a number of years. We have the experience to ensure the safety of your plant through our integrated service offering, incorporating the initial design phase, through to the installation phase and finally the preparation of the verification dossier and ongoing surveillance and maintenance. We ensure that our customers plan complies with International standards relation to Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA).
Our personnel working both onshore and offshore, are fully qualified to assist in all matters of Hazardous Area environments assessment, working with a specialised reporting system that delivers live data. This allows our clients to have daily updates on progress of site audits, system implementation and punch list programs and the verification dossier can be made fully adaptable to fit into any clients’ systems.
The variety of services we provide are instrumental in the safety and compliance of your installation throughout the project lifecycle. This includes the delineation, dossier preparation and the certification of hazardous areas. We provide qualified and experienced personnel to perform initial mandatory inspections in addition to the below services:
- The provision of CAD drafting and as built drawings
- Hazardous area classification
- Hazardous area inspections and compliance audits
- Specialist hazardous equipment calibration
- Assessment of overseas sourced equipment prior to delivery.
- Complete conformity assessment documentation
- Compilation of the mandatory verification dossier prior to plant or equipment energisation
- Training site personnel in aspects of EEHA required for ongoing surveillance
- Ongoing assistance and advice through periodic inspections and audits