With many of our experienced E&I personnel specialising in Instrumentation from the inception of their careers, GCL has an unparalleled depth of knowledge in process control instrumentation services. Our expert teams can facilitate automation and process control through integration with EPCcompanies, Equipment Vendors and “End-Clients” to achieve exceptional outcomes, on time and within budget.
The wide-ranging experience and capabilities of EnerMech in instrumentation ensures an end-to-end solution for any project, regardless of scale. Our clients benefit from clear reporting, direct communication and a highly skilled workforce ensuring smooth transition from construction, through commissioning to project handover.
Our service offering is vast, across a wide selection of industry sectors:
- Project management
- Project controls
- Engineering Studies
- Detailed & field engineering
- Installation management & supervision
- Installation including all cabling and impulse tubing.
- HA inspections
- Calibration / verification of factory setup for electronic, pneumatic and smart instruments.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of all systems.
- Health, safety & environmental
- Setup and implementation of QA/QC procedures for all stages of construction and commissioning.
- Material management & stock control
- Testing (FAT/SAT)
- Handover & closeout
- Documentation review and control from construction phases through to project completion and handover.
- Operations & maintenance